IELTS Exam is a challenge
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is the most popular exam to assess an applicant’s English level for entry to a university course in English speaking countries, migration and visa applications.
Currently, the IELTS test is available in over 130 countries and can be taken up to 48 times a year. So wherever you are, access to follow the IELTS Exam Preparation Online course.
It is essential for:
- Entry to universities in the UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and USA
- Migration applications to Australia, Canada and New Zealand
- Dependent of permanent resident visa application to UK
People wishing to achieve the any of the above will require help to obtain the essential score through an online course which is cost effective with added value . The College of Contract Management offers IELTS exam preparation course to help you to get the best possible grade in the IELTS Academic or General exams.
In the courses you learn the easiest ways to pass the exams, what examiner will be looking for in your writing and speaking tests, why you have failed tests’, where you have common mistakes and need to improve and you will prepare for the exam by doing plenty of exercises using the types of questions you will see in the exam.
We assure you that you will perform successfully in your exam after you followed our course.
Why you should study with us?
- You can achieve a score of your highest capability in the test;
- The course is designed to assess English language skills in real life situations;
- Communication improvement;
- The course is an international approach to the exam;
- We help you to develop skills to cope with the amount of reading, develop vocabulary and collocations;
- The course will improve your listening and speaking skills;
- We provide you with exercises to improve your writing which are needed in your daily life;
We can help you develop a broader English Speaking skill in your career and life. We are accredited English course leaders’ in developing innovative, top quality teaching methods and learning materials.
There are 2 versions of the IELTS exam that Academic or General.
- Academic IELTS – for university admissions or work purposes
- General IELTS – for migration or visa application
The IELTS exam tests all four language skills;
The IELTS exam scoring system is called ‘Band Scores’. The Band Scores range is from 0 to 9. The highest score is 9.0. You can check with your university or immigration website for the minimum requirements of this score.
The course is designed to provide online lectures, online practical lessons, homework exercises, discussion on feedback, correction and advice that how you can improve.
Model IELTS exams and private one to one lessons are included in this course.
Period of Study and Lectures
Our all lecturers are well experienced native English lecturers from United Kingdom. They have plenty of years experience teaching IELTS for International students.
The course is designed two different types of programs according to your needs on the exam.
- It provides 36 hours of lectures and 96 hours homework. Additionally, there is approximately 144 hours of independent study.
- It provides 72 hours of lectures and 192 hours homework. Additionally, there is approximately 360 hours of independent study.
- Intensive Program
Total course fee is £ 145
- Gentle Program
Total course fee is £ 290