Project Audit and Evaluation
This short course will give you understanding of the reasons for any changes to the client’s requirements and the development the chosen procurement route and the actual and planned performance of the project team.
In addition the course deals with the techniques used in value management/value engineering, life cycle/whole life costing and risk assessment, together with a balance sheet analysis. Through a combination of online lectures, lecture materials and assessments, course participants will be able to advice on the economics of design, on the use of value management and value engineering techniques, and undertake and report on a project audit/close-out report.
The course lectures will be conducted by Senior Consultants who have expertise in the field of construction cost management and extensive experience as general contractors.
This course will assist you with gaining your CPD hours. If you are hoping to become a chartered member of any professional institutions, you will be required records of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) that you keep records of time spent accumulating CPD hours. The course carries 20 CPD hours which will count towards your Continuing Professional Development. You will be received a signed Certificate at the end of your successful assessment that includes CPD hours.
This course will provide successful following outcomes:
- Increase awareness level of construction claims,
- Able to recognize claimable situations and maximise income to projects,
- Recognise contractual entitlements and obligations
- Identify and document delays or issues as they relate to project schedules
- Organize file setup and documentation
- Understand the notification of necessary events in the projects which to support claims
- Develop the ability to properly use analytical methods and evaluation techniques in projects and problems, research, quantify and present a claim