This short course will give you knowledge and understanding of the importance of construction project records for effective claims management and complete documentation on every project even large or small from the pre-bid stage of estimating to final project completion.
In addition the course deals with the modern computer software which makes easy to documentation as it takes many forms and ideally serves to substantiate what occurred during the life of the project. Through a combination of online lectures, lecture materials and supplementary reading materials, course participants will be able to do exact documentation.
The course lectures will be conducted by Senior Consultants who have expertise in the field of construction claims and extensive experience as general contractors.
This course will assist you with gaining your CPD hours. If you are hoping to become a chartered member of any professional institutions, you will be required records of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) that you keep records of time spent accumulating CPD hours. The course carries 10 CPD hours which will count towards your Continuing Professional Development. You will be received a signed Certificate that includes CPD hours.
This course will provide successful following outcomes:
- Increase awareness common types of documentation and their place in the project process.
- Able to recognize document circulation, tracking and security
- Paper vs. electronic documents.
- Increasing profit through documentation.
- Organize file setup and documentation.
- Understand the notification of necessary events in the projects which to support claims.
- Knowledge for ensuring that the correct documents are included within the contract document.
- Ability to use modern software for locating documents without spending time.