This short course will give you awareness of construction claims and enhance the ability of staff at all levels in the general contractor’s organization to deal effectively with documentation for every project and construction claims, and to recovery of additional costs on a project, or negotiate a claim for extra cost.
In addition the course deals with analysis and the various means of quantification including productivity and delay analysis, and change management. Through a combination of online lectures, lecture materials and assessments, course participants will be able to develop familiarity with contractual entitlements and obligations and develop and implement effective construction project administration.
The course lectures will be conducted by Senior Consultants who have expertise in the field of construction claims and extensive experience as general contractors.
This course will assist you with gaining your CPD hours. If you are hoping to become a chartered member of any professional institutions, you will be required records of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) that you keep records of time spent accumulating CPD hours. The course carries 20 CPD hours which will count towards your Continuing Professional Development. You will be received a signed Certificate at the end of your successful assessment that includes CPD hours.
This course will provide successful following outcomes:
- Increase awareness level of construction claims,
- Able to recognize claimable situations and maximise income to projects,
- Recognise contractual entitlements and obligations
- Identify and document delays or issues as they relate to project schedules
- Organize file setup and documentation
- Understand the notification of necessary events in the projects which to support claims
- Develop the ability to properly use analytical methods and evaluation techniques in projects and problems, research, quantify and present