Contract Management Live Online Programme
Contract Management Professional Practice Course
Total Course Fee £1,490
Total Credits 50 under ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation)
No. of Modules 8
You can learn whilst you are working
Accredited By The Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors, the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, the Chartered Management Institute and the Quantity Surveyor International
Direct Entry to become ACIArb at the successful completion of the course
The Advanced Diploma in Professional Practice in Contract Management will give you competent skills to start your career as a Project Manager/ Claim Consultant/ Project Control Engineer if you are working in the Construction, Real Estate and Oil and Gas industries. If you have completed a bachelor programme in Engineering, or Quantity Surveying, or Law, or Management or any relevant Construction Studies, it can lead to a rewarding professional career in the construction, oil and gas industries.
The course content provides you with a thorough knowledge, and the essential skills and talents to work as a successful professional who will play a key role in multi-million dollar projects to mitigate loss and maximise the profit of the project.
This is a postgraduate level live online course with 50 credits so you can take it from wherever you are in the world. We will schedule all live online lectures for when you aren’t working so you can follow the course while continuing to work. You can ask questions from the lecturer during the sessions like in a classroom session via voice or chat. If you have missed any lectures, you can refer them from the recordings which will be available in our Moodle (Virtual Study Platform). You will feel like being present in a classroom-like environment with our live online lectures.
The course provides a clear understanding of the fundamental knowledge needed in each subject to become a leader of construction. Therefore this course is the right choice if you wish to get a higher salary and position of high responsibility.
- You will be an asset to the industry with the skills that you will acquire due to the current lack of employees who hold such skills in the industry.
- Quicker employment opportunity
- Possible step to becoming a Construction Leader or Consultant
- The higher salary due to your employability value
- Capable to work as a Project Manager or Contract Manager or Claims Consultant
- Gain a wide range of knowledge in Project Management to improve your chances of success
- Learn whilst you are working
- It will enable you to perform very well in multi-million dollar value construction projects
- Bachelor degree in Quantity Surveying or Engineering or Management or Law or any Construction Studies; and
- Minimum two years of work experience in construction projects; and
- English language proficiency
- If you do not hold a degree, please contact us on email@example.com with your update CV so that our Programme Manager will confirm your eligibility to follow the contract management programme.
The modules of this course
- CM210 Contract Structure and Documentation
- CM220 Construction Financial Management and Procurement
- CM230 Construction Law
- CM240 Construction Site Operations
- CM310 Forms of Contract
- CM320 Construction Claims
- CM330 Construction Planning and Scheduling
- CM340 Construction Dispute Resolution
Method of Delivery
- Live online lectures so you can take the course wherever you are in the world
- Course material will be delivered through Study Portal (Moodle)
- Assignments will be directly submitted through Study Portal & marked by lecturers
- Access to lecturers and tutors for assistance and guidance
- First class British lecturers
- Online communication for any assistance
- Course Instructors will be contactable 365 days of the year
- Course Instructors will be available to help you with additional information about course materials, your queries related to submissions and technical difficulties.
- You can interact with your fellow course students to discuss the course in accordance with the policy of the college.
- You can ask questions to the lecturer during the session like a classroom session via voice or chat
The tutorials and assignments are directly related to your course contents and learning outcomes. The submission of assignment and tutorials will help you to learn and pass the subjects with a grade.
Period of Study
The contract management course follows a 6-9 months programme. There will be the submission of assessments and revisions or re-submissions of any unsatisfactory work allowed within the deadline set, which should be allocated for an additional period at the end of the semesters. The College provides live online lectures with sharing the screen for each module. You will feel as if you are in a classroom environment when you are learning from your home. You do not necessarily have to leave your country, work and family. In addition, each student is required to carry out an independent study.
Total course fee £ 1,490.
If you wish to pay in monthly direct debit please find the following payment plan:
£458 – First-month payment
£229 – Monthly Payment from 2nd month to 6th month so total 5 monthly payments
However, the full payment is £113 discounted than the monthly payment plan.
All costs are subject to VAT 20%.
Additional Information: The start date of your contract management course is dependent on the enrolment date of your course. The enrolment date is effective from the date of your full payment, or partial payment to a particular module.