Online CPD Programme
10 hours, Course Fee £ 89
You can learn while you are working
Learn how our students managed to increase their sales utilising Google AdWords and follow their example by getting your AdWords certification.
Without the right tools and skills to run a successful Google AdWords campaign, you run the risk of losing customers to your competitor. This is where Google AdWords Course how to win Business can help you. Upon completion, you will have gained the skills to create, develop and optimise a professional Google AdWords campaign that diverts top quality traffic to your website at all times.
We will give you a structured introduction to the most crucial aspects of Google AdWords. Our guidance will give you the skills to use Google AdWords in a hands-on and successful way.
This course will assist you in gaining your CPD hours. If you are hoping to become a chartered member of any professional institutions, you will be required to provide records of Continuing Professional Development (CPD). You are required to keep records of the time spent accumulating CPD hours. The course provides 10 CPD hours which will count towards your Continuing Professional Development. After completing the course, you will receive a signed certificate stating the CPD hours gained.
After successful completion, candidates will be able to:
- Set up your AdWords account from scratch
- Understand the theory behind a competitive online advertising
- Explain what keywords are and use them to their business advantage
- Increase Quality Score and decrease your cost per click
- Structure and optimise your account, campaigns, ad groups and keyword lists
- Analyse keyword data in Excel to utilise your data’s full potential
- To use tools like SEMrush and Optmyzr to automate your optimisation and generate more useful analyses
- To monitor your campaign performance on a regular basis
- To detect problems in your account and how to resolve it
- Gain a psychological insight into your customer
- Set up conversion tracking and phone track calls from your website
- Sales tracking, revenue and form submissions using Google AdWords
- To take advantage of competitor reports and customer data in your campaigns
- Write and A/B test your ads