This short course will train you of the principles and responsibilities imposed by law, codes of practice and other regulations appropriate to your area of practice.
Through a combination of online lectures, lecture materials and supplementary reading materials, course participants will be able to understand different parties’ duty, contractual entitlements, claim opportunities, mitigation of damages and other worst scenarios, in your area of practice.
The course lectures will be conducted by Senior Contract Managers who have expertise in JCT contracts and extensive experience as general contractors.
This course will assist you with gaining your CPD hours. If you are hoping to become a chartered member of any professional institutions, you will be required records of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) that you keep records of time spent accumulating CPD hours. The course carries 10 CPD hours which will count towards your Continuing Professional Development. You will be received a signed Certificate that includes CPD hours.
This course will provide successful following outcomes:
- Understanding procurement and tendering procedures and practice.
- Understanding and knowledge of how to evaluate PPQs and analyse ITTs.
- Understanding bid basics, time scales and resources.
- Understanding buyers and sellers perspectives and overseas implications.
- Develop the ability for quantitate and qualitative assessment, review and continual improvement.
- Knowledge in structure, impact, production, and evaluation of bid.
- Able to structure bid documentation effectively and control a structured submission.
- Able to improve your tender answers for high scoring in tender competitions.
- Able to evaluate and analyse bid requirements.
- Able to manage an effective bid and response.