NVQ Level 6 Diploma in Site Management Onsite and Online Programme
Awarding Body is Pearson Edexcel
Various Payment Plan Available
Course Period: The most experienced managers complete within 2 to 3 months.
Benefits at successful completion:
- Opportunity to gain CSCS Black Card
- Opportunity to Progress MCIOB via Professional Review (PR) route within two months.
- We offer our comprehensive PR coaching service at a discount. Our PR candidates have a 100% pass rate.
- Opportunity to AssocRICS through the direct entry pathway.
NVQ Level 6 Site Management: This qualification is aimed at candidates who already have work experience in the construction industry. It is designed to assess candidates’ managerial competence in the workplace and the breadth of their technical skills and knowledge which is required to work site managerial position within the construction industry. The NVQ Level 6 qualification offers five different pathways:
Pathway 1: Building and Civil Engineering (QCF)
Pathway 2: Highways and Maintenance Repair (QCF)
Pathway 3: Residential Development (QCF)
Pathway 4: Conservation (QCF)
Pathway 5: Demolition (QCF)
The period of this programme is completely up to you such how soon you can complete. The most experienced Managers complete within 2 to 3 months.
Once you signed upto the programme, we will make an appointment to our Assessor who will come and visit you on site. You need to show a valid form of ID of the first day such as a copy of your passport or drivers licence.
He will offer an induction to the programme , guide on the process and review your evidence with you, if this is possible. We operate this programme with plenty of Assessors who are located across the country so you can enrol if you are working in England.
We will offer live online support and our Moodle access to demonstrate your performance incompetence by providing work-related evidence. We will guide you completely in the process through a designated Course Administrator if you require any support.
The assessor will assess your skills and knowledge through either written questions and answers or an oral discussion as per your preference.
NVQ Level 6 Diploma in Construction Site Management is a recognised qualification as the equivalent of an Honours Degree.
The course will open up many progression opportunities, learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
- The qualification is proof of your occupational competence
- You can develop your career towards higher salary into more senior roles
- You will be qualified to gain CSCS Black at the successful completion of the programme
- You will be qualified to progress your NVQ Level 7 Qualification
- You will be qualified to progress your MCIOB (Chartered Construction Manager) through Professional Review route. You can become a chartered within two months
- We offer our PR coaching service at a discount. Our PR candidates have a 100% pass rate.
- You will gain a recognised qualification which is equivalent to an Honours Degree
Why choose us?
- Very competitive cost
- Excellent on-site and live online support by experienced assessors across mainland of England
- Upon successful completion of NVQ Level 6 Diploma in Site Management, you can progress your MCIOB through our popular Professional Review Coaching Service.
- We offer you the coaching service at a discounted rate. The coaching service has a 100% passing rate
- The College is accredited by leading professional bodies in the construction industry
Mandatory and Optional Units for All Pathways
- Unit 1: Developing and maintaining good occupational working relationships in the workplace
- Unit 2: Allocating work and checking people’s performance in the workplace
- Unit 3: Establishing, implementing and maintaining systems for managing health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- Unit 4: Evaluating and selecting work methods to meet project or operational requirements in the workplace
- Unit 5: Monitoring construction-related project activities in the workplace
- Unit 6: Controlling project progress against agreed quality standards in the workplace
- Unit 7: Controlling project progress against agreed programmes in the workplace
- Unit 8: Managing personal development in a construction-related workplace
- Unit 9: Identifying and enabling learning opportunities for given work teams in the workplace
- Unit 10: Contributing to the identification of work teams in the workplace
- Unit 11: Establishing, controlling and monitoring environmental factors and sustainability in the workplace
- Unit 12: Planning the preparation of the site for the project or operation in the workplace
- Unit 13: Ensuring that work activities and resources meet project work requirements in the workplace
- Unit 14: Identifying, allocating and planning the deployment and use of plant, equipment or machinery in the workplace
- Unit 15: Organising, controlling and monitoring supplies of materials in the workplace
- Unit 16: Establishing and monitoring communication systems and organisational procedures in the workplace
- Unit 17: Establishing project dimensional control criteria in the workplace
- Unit 18: Controlling project quantities and costs in the workplace
- Unit 19: Evaluating feedback information and recommending improvements in the workplace
- Unit 20: Planning highways maintenance or repair activities in the workplace
- Unit 21: Providing and monitoring construction-related customer service in the workplace
- Unit 22: Managing the handover of the construction project in the workplace
- Unit 23: Planning and scheduling the maintenance or remedial activities of property, systems or services in the workplace
- Unit 24: Planning historical conservation/restoration activities in the workplace
- Unit 25: Planning demolition activities in the workplace
These are the units for all pathways, for more detailed information regarding the different pathways and which units they include, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Meanwhile, we will guide you in details at our induction programme.
There are no formal entry requirements. This qualification is for all learners aged 18 and above who are capable of reaching the required standards.
If you are unsure of your eligibility, please contact us on 01420 481681 or email@example.com so that we will do an assessment of skills.
Otherwise if you have enrolled without qualifying to take this course, we will refund your full payment without any deduction.
Period of Study
It is achievable in 1-3 months depending on the candidates motivation. The most experienced managers complete within 2 to 3 months.
Course Delivery, Duration and Assessment
- A variety of course material will be provided via our online learning platform (Moodle)
- Live Online access to your assessor
- Site visits by your assessor
- The course is assessed by portfolio of evidence and 2-3 observational site visits
Total course fee is £ 1,690
Additionally, you need to pay £100 for the Pearson registration. The cost will be varied for international candidates based on the distance. All costs are subject to 20% VAT.
You may choose two installments or four installments payment plan, however, the full payment is discounted than other payment plans.
Two-instalment Payment Plan:
- £910 upon enrolment
- £910 by completion
Four-instalment Payment Plan:
- £490 x 4 installments
If you need to discuss anything, please contact the college at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01420481681 or Live Chat
The enrolment date is effective from the date of your full payment or unit payment. You will not be awarded for any partial or unit completion.