You can learn while you work
Easy payment plan available
This is a practical training course which will provide you and your employees, who are working as digital marketing and SEO specialists, business development professionals, new business entrepreneurs or online business professionals with an overview and the skills required to ensure that your company or product are ranked top in the search engine results pages (SERPs) through organic and white hat methodologies. The course is suitable for professionals of all skill levels.
The 4 modules cover introductory digital marketing, organic search engine optimisation, search engine marketing, digital marketing process, on-site and off-site optimisation of websites and more.
The main focus of this course is to provide you with the information and skills needed to ensure that your business, website and other marketing strategies are set correctly to increase sales and promote rapid growth for your business
Candidates will be:
- Learning how they can use digital marketing to increase sales and grow their business easily;
- Gaining the ability to apply organic SEO through white-hat methodologies that will bring the highest traffic to their website;
- Obtaining skills in the basics of inbound marketing, SEO, landing pages, blogging, conversion optimisation, lead nurturing and email marketing, as well as how they all work together to create a cohesive and more effective inbound marketing strategy;
- Learning how to apply digital marketing tactics to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram;
- Auditing their organisation’s current website and recognising the fundamentals of web analytics, plus learning how to create a Google Analytics account to glean insights into traffic and audiences;
- Gaining the ability to build and publish a well-structured, high-performance optimised website through on-site SEO techniques;
- Understanding organic search marketing strategies to boost conversions, stand out against competitors and ensure the best possible ROI;
- Utilising and understanding paid search, how it differs from organic search and the key benefits of both;
- Planning and executing a content marketing strategy in a cost-effective manner to obtain the best results;
- Learning how to apply digital marketing methods to select the best digital & social media tools for the target audience to achieve optimum results
- Course materials will be delivered through study portal
- Live online lectures will be held enabling you to ask questions during your lectures
- Interaction with your fellow students
- Learn from your home whilst having all the benefits and feel of a class room study
- Lecturer’s computer screen will be shared with video conferencing through special software
The course consists of the following 4 modules:
- Module 1: Off-site Optimisation
- Module 2: Onsite Optimisation
- Module 3: Search Engine Marketing
- Module 4: SEO Writing & Content Development
- Minimum 18 years old, and
- The course is designed for but not limited to, digital marketing professionals,
- If you have relevant experience please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV
Period of Study
The course follows a 6-months programme. The course schedule includes live lectures, exercises and open book online exams (assignments).
- Each Module will be of 8 weeks duration (approximately)
- There will be a number of revisions or re-submissions of unsuccessful exams, which will be allocated at the end of each module.
Total course fee is £990 or alternatively you may choose instalment payment plan
If you need to discuss anything, please contact the college or our international centres/career advisers directly. The start date of your course is dependent on the enrollment date of your module. The enrollment date is effective from the date of your full payment or module payment.