Live Online Project Management Course
The Advanced Diploma in Professional Practice in Project Management course will give you competent skills to start your career as a Project Manager/Construction Manager. The course has been designed for professionals’ who is working as a Site Engineer/ Construction Manager/ Project Engineer/ Civil Engineer/Quantity Surveyor. If you have completed a bachelor programme in Engineering, or Quantity Surveying, or any relevant Construction Studies, it can lead to a rewarding professional career in the construction industry.
The Project Management course content provides you with a thorough knowledge, and the essential skills and talents to work as a successful Project Management professional who will play a key role in multi-million dollar projects to mitigate loss and maximise the profit of the project.
This is a postgraduate level live online course with 50 credits so you can take it from wherever you are in the world. We will schedule all live online lectures for when you aren’t working so you can follow the course while continuing to work. You can ask questions to the lecturer during the session like classroom session via voice or chat. If you have missed any lectures, you can refer them from the recordings which will be available in our Moodle (Virtual Study Platform). You will feel as a classroom environment with our live online lectures.
The course provides a clear understanding of the fundamental knowledge needed in each subject to become a leader of construction. Therefore this course is ideal among other project management courses if you wish to get a higher salary and position of higher responsibility.
- Skills shortages in the entire world
- Very easy to find employment
- Possible step to becoming a Construction Leader or Consultant
- Higher salary; because it is a value added position
- Capable to work as a Project Manager or Construction Manager
- You will be of higher value to your employer by increasing company income.
- You will gain a wide range of knowledge in Project Management to improve your chances of success
- You can learn whilst you are working
- It will enable you to perform very well in multi-million dollar values construction projects
- Lectures and tutorials by first class British lecturers
- Bachelor degree in Quantity Surveying or Engineering or any Construction Studies; and
- Minimum two years work experience in construction projects; and
- English language proficiency
The subjects of each semester are:
- PPM250 Development of Construction Procedures
- PPM220 Construction Financial Management and Procurement
- PPM230 Construction Law and Contracts
- PPM240 Construction Site Operations
- PPM350 Health, Safety and Environment
- PPM320 Construction Claims
- PPM330 Construction Planning and Scheduling
- PPM360 Construction Resource Management
- Course material will be delivered through Study Portal
- Tutorials, exercises and assignments will be directly submitted through Study Portal & marked by lecturers and tutors
- Access to lecturers and tutors for assistance and guidance
- First class British lecturers
- Live Online communication for any assistance
- Course Coordinators will be contactable 365 days of the year
- Course Coordinator/tutors will be available to help you with additional information about course materials, your queries related to submissions and technical difficulties.
- You can interact with your fellow course students to discuss the course in accordance with the policy of the college.
The tutorials, exercises and assignments are directly related to your course contents and learning outcomes. The submission of assignment, exercises and tutorials will help you to learn and pass the subjects with a grade.
Period of Study
The course follows a 6-9 months programme.
There will be a submission of assessments and revisions or re-submissions of any unsatisfactory work allowed within the deadline set, which should be allocated for an additional period at the end of each module.
In addition, each student is required to carry out an independent study.
Total course fee £ 1,490
The course fee is £1290 + Admission fee is £200. We offer monthly direct debit or three instalments payment option, however, the full payment is discounted than other payment plans.
The start date of your course is dependent on the enrolment date of your course. The enrolment date is effective from the date of your full payment, or partial payment to a particular module.