Live Online Project Management Courses
The Advanced Diploma in Professional Practice in Project Management will give you competent skills to start your career as a Project Manager/Construction Manager/Site Manager. The course has been designed for professionals’ who is working as a Site Engineer/ Construction Manager/ Project Engineer/ Civil Engineer/Quantity Surveyor. If you have completed a bachelor programme in Engineering, or Quantity Surveying, or any relevant Construction Studies, it can lead to a rewarding professional career in the construction industry.
The course content provides you with a thorough knowledge, and the essential skills and talents to work as a successful Project Management professional who will play a key role in multi-million dollar projects to mitigate loss and maximise profit of the project.
The course provides a clear understanding of the fundamental knowledge needed in each subject to become a leader of construction. Therefore this course is ideal among other project management courses if you wish to get a higher salary and position of higher responsibility.
- Skills shortages in the entire world
- Very easy to find employment
- Possible step to become a Construction Leader or Consultant
- Higher salary; because it is a value added position
- Capable to work as a Project Manager or Construction Manager
- You will be of higher value to your employer by increasing company income.
- You will gain a wide range of knowledge in Project Management to improve your chances of success
- You can learn whilst you are working
- It will enable you to perform very well in multi-million dollar values construction projects
- Lectures and tutorials by first class British lecturers
- Bachelor degree in Quantity Surveying or Engineering or any Construction Studies; and
- Minimum two years work experience in construction projects; and
- English language proficiency
The subjects of each semester are:
- PPM250 Development of Construction Procedures
- PPM220 Construction Financial Management and Procurement
- PPM230 Construction Law and Contracts
- PPM240 Construction Site Operations
- PPM350 Health, Safety and Environment
- PPM320 Construction Claims
- PPM330 Construction Planning and Scheduling
- PPM360 Construction Resource Management
- Course material will be delivered through Study Portal
- Tutorials, exercises and assignments will be directly submitted through Study Portal & marked by lecturers and tutors
- Access to lecturers and tutors for assistance and guidance
- Lectures by first class British lecturers
- Online communication for any assistance
- Course Coordinators will be contactable 365 days of the year
- Course Coordinator/tutors will be available to help you with additional information about course materials, your queries related to submissions and technical difficulties.
- You can interact with your fellow course students to discuss the course in accordance with the policy of the college.
The tutorials, exercises and assignments are directly related to your course contents and learning outcomes. The submission of assignment, exercises and tutorials will help you to learn and pass the subjects with a grade.
Period of Study
The course follows a 6-9 months programme. The following course schedule includes 760 hours of learning.
There will be submission of assessments and revisions or re-submissions of any unsatisfactory work allowed within the deadline set, which should be allocated for additional period at the end of the semesters.
The College provides live online lectures with sharing screen for each modules. You will feel as a class room when you learn from your home. You do not necessarily leave from your country, work and family.
In addition, each student is required to carry out independent study on the subject in each semester.
Total course fee £ 1,490
The course fee is £1290 + Admission fee is £200. You can pay module by module. Supplemental fees for English Language Course will apply if you have chosen the Intensive English Program.
The start date of your course is dependent on the enrolment date of your course. The enrolment date is effective from the date of your full payment, or partial payment to a particular module.