Quantity Surveyor Course
Part Time Quantity Surveyor Course
Easy Payment Plan Available
You can learn whilst you are working
The Advanced Diploma in Quantity Surveying will give you an excellent and effective start to your career as a professional Quantity Surveyor/Estimator and also lead to higher education. Our Quantity Surveyor course is well respected industry qualification for engineering students and employers value the skills that you gain on the programme. It can lead to a rewarding professional career for men and women in the construction industry.
The course is designed to help you become a highly skilled professional. The course content provides you with a thorough knowledge, and the essential skills and talents to work as a successful Quantity Surveying professional who will play a key role in multi-million dollar projects.
This well established qualification is set to an intermediate undergraduate level and places academic theory within a practical context as well as enabling you to pass a degree with honours or distinction in any university in the United Kingdom or overseas.
Certificate can be achieved at first year completion and advanced Diploma can be achieved at two years completion. This Quantity Surveyor course is the right choice if you wish to work as a Quantity Surveying Professional or if you want to go to university to follow a BSc course.
- Skills shortages in the industry
- Easy employment opportunities
- Possible step to successfully follow degree program
- Office based position
- This course will fit in with employers’ needs
- Capable to work or continue to further study
- You will be of higher value to your employer by increasing company income.
- You will gain a wide range of knowledge in Quantity Surveying to improve your chances of success
- You can learn whilst you are working
- You will attend live online lectures by first class British lecturers
- It will enable you to perform very well in multi-million dollar values construction projects
- All live lectures will be conducted by online
The course is made up of two years including an optional industrial training. Each year programme contents 6 core modules. Students performance will be assessed by online exam and open book exam (assignments). Three months industrial training will be required at your successful completion of all modules.
- Fundamental of Engineering Drawings
- Construction and Civil Engineering Technology
- Managing Sustainable Construction
- Construction Project Scheduling
- Method of Measurements and Estimating
- Tendering and Procurement Process
- Construction Contract Law
- Cost Planning and Control
- Pre Contract Administration
- Post Contract Administration
- Value Engineering
- Construction Claims and Dispute Resolution
- At least 18 years old, and
- Al least a Grade C in GCSE in Maths and English (or Equivalent), or
- Level 3 qualification in Engineering/Science including Mathematics, or
- If you have relevant experience please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV
- Course materials will be delivered through study portal
- Live online & recording lectures will be held and you can ask questions during your lectures
- You can interact with your fellow course students
- You will learn from your home that feel as a class room study
- Lecturer’s computer screen will be shared with video conferencing through a special software
Period of Study
The course follows a two-year programme. The following course schedule includes learning, online exams and an open book exam (assignment).
- Each Module will be carried for a 8 weeks period
There will be number of revisions or re-submissions of unsuccessful exams, which should be allocated at the end of each module.
The College provides live online lectures including question and answer session from the United Kingdom. Further the college will organise group study and develop presenting skills of students. In addition, each student is required to carry out significant level of independent study.
Total course fee per year is £2,280 or alternatively you may choose instalment payment plan
Supplemental fees for English Language Course will apply if you have chosen the Intensive English Program.
If you need to discuss anything, please contact the college or our international centres/career advisers directly. The start date of your course is dependent on the enrolment date of your module. The enrolment date is effective from the date of your full payment or module payment. You will not be awarded for any partial or module completion. Once you successfully complete your first year you will be awarded Certificate that level 4 and at completion of two years programme, you will be awarded Diploma that level 5.