CIOB Diploma in Site Supervisory
The CIOB level 3 Diploma in Construction Site Supervisory is designed for eligible candidates working in the construction sector who wish to move into a supervisory role. The course covers a wide variety of topics to develop knowledge and skills to enable candidates to supervise work on construction projects safely and efficiently.The programme comprises 7 units in total. To achieve the Diploma in Site Supervisory, candidates are required to undertake six modules including Unit 3.CIOB qualifications are now regulated under the Regulatory Qualifications Framework (RQF). Gaining the Site Supervisory Diploma provides evidence to employers and clients that an internationally recognised level of qualification has been successfully achieved. Having an experienced site supervisor with this qualification helps employers satisfy regulatory health and safety and other EU requirements. The learning outcomes include all the necessary knowledge and skills to assist in supervising a team working on a construction project of any type and size. The programmes provide the underpinning knowledge and understanding for the National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs) in Construction Site Supervision.
- Progressing into a construction site supervisory role
- Skills shortages in the industry
- Easy employment opportunities, both nationally and internationally
- Possible step to successfully progress to becoming Site Manager
- Possible step to successfully follow Level 4 Diploma in Site Management programme
- Be able to work towards a Level 3 NVQ Diploma which will be acceptable to gain the CSCS Gold Card
Why choose us?
- Learn whilst you are working
- Attend live online lectures by first class British lecturers
- All live lectures will be scheduled at your non-working hours
- Interact live with the lecturers
- Access the video recording of the lecture if you missed any live lectures
- The high standard of teaching has given our courses a proven track record of success
- Our highly qualified first class British lecturers are committed to helping you realise your potential
- The College has achieved accreditation status from the leading professional bodies of the construction industries
- Our excellent relationships with employers confirm our reputation, which delivers graduates capable of maximising income and minimizing risk of the construction projects
The course consists of one year part time study
Unit 03 –
Supervising Health, Safety, Welfare and Environment and any other five units from the following six units. There will be a formal evaluation at the end of two specified units for the award of the Diploma. The qualifications are based on completion of assignments. RQF credit value of each unit is 7 and the unit guided learning hours is 30 hours.
- Unit 01 – Planning
- Unit 02 –Organising and Controlling Operations
- Unit 04– Managing Dimensional Accuracyof the works
- Unit 05–Working with People
- Unit 06–Supervising Construction Works to Existing Buildings and Structures
- Unit 07–Supervisingthe Construction of New Buildings and Structures
- UCAS tariff Score 60-120 (current) / 24-48 (2017 onwards), or
- Level 2 S/NVQ, or equivalent, in a related subject, or
- Two years’ relevant construction experience
- Course materials will be delivered through the CIOB’s Moodle (study portal)
- Live online lectures will be held enabling you to ask questions during your lectures
- Interaction with your fellow course students
- Learn from your home whilst having all the benefits and feel of class room study
- Lecturer’s computer screen will be shared with video conferencing through special software
Period of Study
Unit grades apply to overall performance in units including assignments.The candidate will be required to join the CIOB as a student member.Total period of the course is 1 year (part time) however this can be adjusted according to the College time table so completion timescales may be less than stated.Additionally, the college will organize group study and develop the presenting skills of students. You should be prepared to spend time in private study to assist your assignments, in addition to attending the live lectures.The CIOB will offer certificate for individual units, which can be used at a later date for the student to complete their full award.
Total course fee – £980 A course registration fee is payable to the CIOB.All students aged 19 years or over on 07 April in the first year of their course are expected to pay tuition, registration fees and all other course related costs. Some assistance with these costs may be available depending on your circumstances and the latest government funding position.Additional Information:If you need to discuss anything, please contact the college at email@example.com or our international centres/career advisers directly. The enrolment date is effective from the date of your full payment or unit payment. You will not be awarded for any partial or unit completion.
Flexible Payment Plan
You may choose three instalments or monthly direct debit payment plan.Direct debit instalment plan – Most students will have the option of spreading their fee payments across the consecutive 22 months with our direct debit instalment plan. However, the full payment plan is discounted than the monthly payment plan.